SCENARIO.........problems.........OPINIONS WANTED

I always play as the GERMANS.... Lets say im defending at "CARETAN"? not matter how good I repell the AMERICANS I always have to start further back on the map when the next day/turn comes

E.g. I defend a cross roads, I inflict heavy casualties on the AMERICANS who beat a hasty retreat...I lose hardly anyone and yet when it comes time for me to set up in the next battle I am unable to place my units in at the cross-roads...

I DEFENDED IT....I DIDn't LOSE IT....HOW COME I CANNOT STAY IN THOSE DEFENSIVE POSITIONS..... I get pushed further back to ****TY harder to defend positions....??????

EXPLAIN THAT ???

Guest Michael emrys

The units on your flanks (off-map) didn't do so well and got pushed back, exposing your flanks and forcing a withdrawal?

Michael

You have to go into the scenario editor and load the game from Cmbo scenario file. Open the parameters section and change no-man's land setting from 400ms to 0ms or 80ms. The default setting for these seems to be 400ms. If you change the file, I don't know if this corrupts CM making it hard to remove from your hard drive or not. Not that anyone would want to remove CM from their hard drive, but it may make it impossible to update, so simply put it into the scenario file as a new scenario giving it a new name.

------------------

Blessed be the Lord my strength who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight.