So Impressed

Guest Pershing Predator

Guest Pershing Predator

For a while, I had been one of the "Twitch" gamers, playing the RTS games that haves less to do with thinking and more to do with "Click it now! Now! NOW!!" than anything else. But, when I tripped upon the review of Combat Mission in PC Gamer, I was intrigued. Needless to say, after getting some sage advice in a few chats, I bought the game. However, the more I go about through the Combat Mission chats and the message boards, the more I am impressed by not only the quality and detail of the game (can everyone say 14-inch gun shrapnel?), but the CM community. Never before have I seen group of more mature, thinking gamers, and I couldn't be happier. To everyone at Big Time and to all the gamers, keep up the good work.

Pershing Predator

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pershing Predator:

For a while, I had been one of the "Twitch" gamers, playing the RTS games that haves less to do with thinking and more to do with "Click it now! Now! NOW!!" than anything else. But, when I tripped upon the review of Combat Mission in PC Gamer, I was intrigued. Needless to say, after getting some sage advice in a few chats, I bought the game. However, the more I go about through the Combat Mission chats and the message boards, the more I am impressed by not only the quality and detail of the game (can everyone say 14-inch gun shrapnel?), but the CM community. Never before have I seen group of more mature, thinking gamers, and I couldn't be happier. To everyone at Big Time and to all the gamers, keep up the good work.

Pershing Predator<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Welcome!

The "S" in "RTS" games like Starcraft doesn't stand for "Strategy ..."

------------------

--

Toad

Ontario, Canada

Welcome aboard! The Borg seems to be running late...oh well.

------------------

-------------------------

"Battle is not a terrifying ordeal to be endured. It is a magnificent experience wherein all the elements that have made man superior to the beasts are present: courage, self-sacrifice, loyalty, help to others, devotion to duty." - Patton

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pershing Predator:

For a while, I had been one of the "Twitch" gamers, playing the RTS games that haves less to do with thinking and more to do with "Click it now! Now! NOW!!" than anything else. But, when I tripped upon the review of Combat Mission in PC Gamer, I was intrigued. Needless to say, after getting some sage advice in a few chats, I bought the game. However, the more I go about through the Combat Mission chats and the message boards, the more I am impressed by not only the quality and detail of the game (can everyone say 14-inch gun shrapnel?), but the CM community. Never before have I seen group of more mature, thinking gamers, and I couldn't be happier. To everyone at Big Time and to all the gamers, keep up the good work. Pershing Predator<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You've been assimilated

------------------

Resistance is Futile