CM2: Where the heck is it!!!

BTS, just how long must I wait!? I pre-ordered CM2 an hour ago and I just checked my mailbox and you know what! That's right! NOTHING!!!!

This stinks! You know how long I've been wanting to play Russian tanks in CM2? ALMOST ALL DAY LONG!!! How much more waiting must we endure? You ask of us too much!!!

-------------

This is what happens to pre-order folks in the US still waiting for their CM orders, total loss of sanity smile.gif

And also, it doesn't hurt to get some practice for next year...

[This message has been edited by kump (edited 06-29-2000).]

All right Kump, I've had it with your incessant whining about CM2 and your precious pre-order. Don't you realize there are children in some God forsaken fourth world country (I don't know, Canada comes to mind pretty quickly) who don't have enough hard drive space? Where the hell is your sense of proportion man? GET A LIFE YOU PATHETIC LOSER IT'S JUST GAME WHY DON'T YOU ACT YOUR AGE IT WILL GET THERE WHEN IT GETS THERE GROW UP!

Sorry man, it was just {sniff} just like old times dude. smile.gif

Joe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kump:

BTS, just how long must I wait!? I pre-ordered CM2 an hour ago and I just checked my mailbox and you know what! That's right! NOTHING!!!!

This stinks! You know how long I've been wanting to play Russian tanks in CM2? ALMOST ALL DAY LONG!!! How much more waiting must we endure? You ask of us too much!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You don't have CM2 yet? A bunch of us got it on Monday-Tuesday of this week. Bet wargame on the East Front I've ever played...it even puts CM1 to shame!

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>From Joe

GET A LIFE YOU PATHETIC LOSER IT'S JUST GAME WHY DON'T YOU ACT YOUR AGE IT WILL GET THERE WHEN IT GETS THERE GROW UP!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh no! That actually felt pretty good. I'm really going to miss these good ole days! smile.gif

[This message has been edited by kump (edited 06-30-2000).]