CCJ's Tweaked Textures v3

Version 2 didn't cut the mustard smile.gif

So I gave birth to version 3 for the final gold version.

First pic is up on my site, new infantry face and hands!

------------------

CCJ

aka BLITZ_Force

My Hompage ----> http://www.geocities.com/coolcolj

Double your immersion with my Tweaked Textures and Saving Private Ryan sound set mods for CM!! Check out my new Textures V2.0 photo Gallery and my music while your there, or grab a CM Wallpaper! :P

Guest MantaRay

Hey CCJ, your site says that all pictures on the site are copyrighted. Just how can you copyright your tweeked pictures, that are the copyright of BTS?

Just wondering.

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

MantaRays 5 Pages

Hardcore Gamers Daily

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MantaRay:

No more BTS??? You should be banned for that comment!!! smile.gif Let them finish CM 7 or so before that. smile.gif

Ray

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

CoolColJ CANNOT be banned!! He has now been elevated to GOD status in my book!!! smile.gifsmile.gif

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

CCJ, is that new smoke of your's based on the tranparent smoke or the "fast and compatible" smoke?

I especially love your new "Light Wave" clouds and "edge" mountains.

What I'm waiting for is your building textures.

[This message has been edited by Ol' Blood & Guts (edited 05-13-2000).]

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

CCJ, What's the status of Tweaked Textures v3.0??? I really want to play using your sky and buildings and edge mountain graphics biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I know how bad you guys want it, but I don't feel comfortably releasing it yet, until the gold arrives at my front door smile.gif

But I'm very happy with the way my tweaks have turned out! Much better than v2.0. The immersion factor is just awesome, that sky and my grass makes the biggest difference, it almost photo real when your at view level 1! And with the sounds from my SPR pack, wow this is as good as it gets for a wargame! biggrin.gif

ccj