Scenario archives?

Where is the biggest scenario archive for this game. And before you say combatmission HQ, thier "CMHQ scenario depot", it doesn't work. I get the instructions in the top half to upload/download and then it times out. Thier forums seem to be down too.

Is it just me?

Anyway, where can I get lots of scenarios?

There are some at my site.

There is also a great ASL2CM site somewhere out there. (I don't have the address).

It has many many scenarios!

------------------

And if we abandon any platform, I can assure you it will not be the Macintosh.

-Steve

My website!

A major source of Wild Bill scenarios!

Colin, your site is looking great! That list is really growing. Its a pleasure to have my scenarios there.

And Harold, my man! Did you do all those ASL conversions? I see a lot of titles I recognize. Very impressive indeed. I intend to download a few and check them out.

Moonpie,we have four new ones up this month at the Boots N' Tracks site on the Wild Bill's Raiders page.

You may want to grab those too. No waiting, by the way.

http://wbr.thegamers.net

(Then click on Boots N' Tracks section in menu to the left).

------------------

Wild Bill

Lead Tester

Scenario Design Team

Combat Mission-Beyond Overlord

billw@matrixgames.com

Guest Madmatt

The depot is slow but some of that is becuase it IS so large. Several hundred sceanrios (although only the ten newest are displayed by default now) and many that arent available anywhere else. You just gotta be patient (and using IE helps).

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission and home of the CMMC

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 11-08-2000).]

Check out Der Kessel. We have some good scenarios up. all of which are thoroughly tested. More on the way soon.

------------------

Der Kessel

Home of "Die Sturmgruppe"; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by krm (edited 11-08-2000).]

• 2 weeks later...

Bill,

No way did I do all of those conversions. Not even some. Many others have contributed more such as Cory and Dan. It is a lot of work as you know and I am just converting, not creating from scratch. The order of battle and terrain is already in place. The hard work has been done by those who designed the scenario in the first place. Still it is quite satisfying to take a map and see it in 3D especially if it is a historical map.

Harold