Is this a bug or intended stupidity?

Guest Scott Clinton

Fionn, we are TRYING to discuss an ISSUE dealing with the game in this thread.

If you want to do that than fine. If you want to act like a child please do it somewhere else.

------------------

Please note: The above is solely the opinion of 'The Grumbling Grognard' and reflects no one else's views but his own.

[This message has been edited by Scott Clinton (edited 08-23-2000).]

Oh **** off Scott.

Like I said before I do NOT appreciate you making snide little accusations ( like usual). Don't make them and I won't react.

Make them ( as you did with the snide comment about spite) and I will react. Your ****ing choice.

And, I'll note, that you'd be more use to this discussion if you had a clue what you were talking about. Most of what you've contributed is just laughably incorrect. Sheesh, I've never seen one man so convinced he was correct and talking such utter crap.

Guest Scott Clinton

Just what I expected from you Fionn and the main reason I don't come here much anymore. You make the entire BTS community proud with this type of continued behavior. Is at least acting like an adult completely beyond your abilities?

Funny how you can be so right about what happened in a game when you have not even seen the file. But, what is new.

The fact is the "Sneak" command needed adjusting at one time and is now working much better now from what I can see.

Well, in my opinion and others the "Move" command still needs some adjustment. And the fact that you get all bent out of shape when others disagree with you is no surprise.

If anyone wants to have a CONSTRUCTIVE discussion about the game let me know.

------------------

Please note: The above is solely the opinion of 'The Grumbling Grognard' and reflects no one else's views but his own.

Fionn and Scott,

As one member to another, Please drop it. It is a very simple request and I Know I speak for the majority when I ask it, so just drop it once and for all.

Please don't respond with "he started it" or with reasons why things got to where they are. Believe me, we don't care. Just drop it.

Thank you

Guest Big Time Software

ANother 2 bits worth, then the thread gets locked up...

This is not the first time that Fionn has taken a leave of absence for an inability to act like a civil member of society, especially towards Scott. He was let back on after repeated promises that he would not have any posting activity with Scott. This thread demonstrates that Fionn is incapable of controlling his temper and grudges. As with the last times, his lack of participation on this forum will be missed in many ways. And in several ways it will not be.

Sorry old chum, but this is the only way...

Steve