To Moriarty

Thumpre: Yep, both my e-mails to you – the one in response to FOW and the turn – both came back.

Recieved your e-mail and have sent the turn.

Goanna: I phlegm in your gen-er-al direction, Frenchy.

You got game yet? Ya want infantry, tanks, both? You want me to pick one and send setup? You want Bosche or something more European? Name it. I'm game. hehe

------------------

We are both men of action. Lies do not become us. — Westley

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Now you are in trouble Moriarty. The only victories Goanna has ever gotten is when he lets his wife play for him.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know that. Between Goanna, G-son and G-mama, I never know who's beating the tar outa me. Sheesh. Bring her on ... someday I'll win. Until then, think of how good she'll look on the ladder playing me. Hehe.

It's gotta be rough on him, though, being at work all day, wondering when the game is going to show up, wondering in the back of his mind if G-son and G-mama already have gotten it from the mailbox and are playing while he toils away.

------------------

We are both men of action. Lies do not become us. — Westley

[This message has been edited by Moriarty (edited 06-28-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Moriarty (edited 06-28-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goanna:

Since we are on Moriarty.

By the way, you are a big woman and my wife will be sending a setup in another day or so.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Goanna, you mean to tell me you got a full version of the game? ........................NOT. biggrin.gif I forgot, you're in the land down under, they don't have it yet. Die kitty die.