Looking for lost ops...

tooz

Guys, after fighting with the Romans for the last half of a year I am back into CM. Now that I have a new desktop with the smokin' nVidea 6800 video card EVERYTHING in CM looks so much better--even CMBO. So, does anyone have these two ops on file:

ASL KGP La Gleize

ASL KGP Stoumont

I downloaded all of the scenarios from CMMODS from the "Scenario Depot Salavage" links but most of these scenarios--despite showing up in the CMBO folder--do not appear on my disk's menu when i load the game. So. I am wondering if this is just a case of the files being corrupt.

Man, CMBO with fog is pretty cool.

Why go back to CMBO? Well, there's King Tigers, Pershings, jagdtigers and Cromwells. :D Yep, i sure miss them in CMAK. :(

It's always a good idea to unzip things into a holding folder before you dump them into the ultimate destination. That way, if all your zipped scenarios happen to unzip to a folder, you'll know to take them out of their folder before putting them into your scenario folder. That may be why your new scenarios don't show up. And if that is the case, you probably have an accumulation of crud in your bmp folder from mods that you did the same thing to.

"It's always a good idea to unzip things into a holding folder before you dump them into the ultimate destination. That way, if all your zipped scenarios happen to unzip to a folder, you'll know to take them out of their folder before putting them into your scenario folder. That may be why your new scenarios don't show up. And if that is the case, you probably have an accumulation of crud in your bmp folder from mods that you did the same thing to."--Philippe

Nah, I do unzip thse files into a seperate folder first, then transfer them to their destination folder, so i don't think that's the problem. Thanks anyway!