Taking screen shots?

Do I need some sort of special program to take a screen shot for CM? I've tried print screen but that didn't seem to do it. I did a search but couldn't find specifics about "How To" Thanks, Goofy

------------------

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries!

Use Windows paint i think, i havent done it yet, but open paint then go into cm and print screen and the screen shot should come up in paint or use the paste command and it will put it in the paint view area.

Or use the "image" programme maybe as well.

------------------

Lo there do i see my father, Lo there do i see my Mother,and my sisters and my brothers,

Lo there do i see the line of my people back to the beginning,

Thou they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, In the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever....

Guest herbjorn

ALT will take a picture of the currently "active" window.

Legend:

*=picture grabbed

-/| =window border

---------------------

| |

| ------- |

| |******| |

| |******| |

| |------| |

|--------------------|

(Ok, so I am bored ...somewhat :P)

Goofy,

I use the “Print Screen” button in CM, and then paste (Ctrl+V) in PhotoShop 5.5.

I start with a 1024x768 blank, and then paste and crop the part of the picture that I want. I usually make a fullsize (800x640) and a thumbnail (400 wide) of the same shot. Watch the JPEG compression carefully, or you will get pics of low quality (right Madmatt?).

You can see some of my shots at http://www.geocities.com/adder1972/index.html. I also had a POTD last week ;)

Best regards,

The Adder

------------------

"The Germans are such a cruel and inhuman race; they have no word for fluffy"