T19 105mm HMC

Reno

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Formerly Babra:

KH was shot in Yugoslavia, IIRC.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dang, that 35th Infantry Division sure got around didn't it! No wonder the Soviets formed the Iron Curtain... to keep out marauding American infantry divisions. smile.gif

Regards

Jim R.

------------------

Steve to Combat Mission community:

"If it's not in Combat Mission it never happened in reality"... nah that's not what I meant

"If it's not in Combat Mission then the chances of it happening were miniscule"... hmmm, not quite

"If it's not in Combat Mission then we didn't have the resources to code it"... rats, we've employed more people now

"If it's not in Combat Mission, STIFF SH*T!"... yeh, that's what I meant to say :)

I had no idea Kelly's Heroes were using an actual Infantry Division for the patch on thier shoulders....I Thought it was some sort of joke since it looks like a white crosshair on a Light Blue field....Saying in a way "All GIs are walking targets.....Learn something new every day I guess... smile.gif

------------------

"Life is pain. Anyone saying otherwise is selling something."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CaSCa:

So where'd they get the Tigers? I've heard they were mock-ups but they look real good, not to mention moving around.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Those road wheels said T-34 to me.

------------------

"Then we shall fight in the shade." (Greek general's comment upon being told that the Persian archers could blot-out the sun with their arrows.)