east front

OK, don't flame me. But considering CM's ability to model almost any land,and its snow effects. To make east front battles, would this require a whole new CM (aka CM2)or could it be done in a add-on? since all thats really needed is the russian equipment? Also same question could be applied to N. Africa. Since we have most allied and German units, and i'm sure could Mod some desert maps, could it be done with an Italian add-on?

Just rambling.....

Lorak

------------------

"A stupid man dies a stupid death."

http:/clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/combatmissionclub

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>just realized how stupid this post sounds<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, yes? I would think that with your signature more care would be in order.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Steve, please delete it<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh no, he won't do that. He'll leave it up so we can all have a laugh biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lorak:

OK, don't flame me. But considering CM's ability to model almost any land,and its snow effects. To make east front battles, would this require a whole new CM (aka CM2)or could it be done in a add-on? since all thats really needed is the russian equipment? Also same question could be applied to N. Africa. Since we have most allied and German units, and i'm sure could Mod some desert maps, could it be done with an Italian add-on?

Just rambling.....

Lorak

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Too late! I've alreay quoted ya tongue.gif

CCJ