Not-So-Superbowl Updates

Ted

Don't remember what group I am in smile.gif

But against Basil Davis, the fighting is just starting, I blew up one of his tanks and he immoblized one of mine.

Allan Parent's game: Took out all his vehicles without losing any of mine, but his infantry are pretty good.

Peter Zima's game: The horror! The horror! the highlight of the game was when my Jumbo took ricochets from several different types of guns and lived through them all until a Faust got him

Hey Ted, go ahead and tell everyone how you managed to whack both of my vehicles inside of three minutes and are now pounding my remaining Canucks into gooseliver pate' My plan for this battle went so bad it is actually painful to watch smile.gif

------------------

When one goes tear-assing around, one often ends up with a torn ass.

LOL.

I wasn't going to say anything. I figure as soon as I said how well I was doing you'd catch one of my Cats with a PIAT, turn the whole thing around and I have to come back here and hang my head in shame.

Didn't someone once say, "It ain't over 'till the last round is fired".

That could possibly happen if it wasn't for the 20ft. range on those worthless excuses for an anti-tank weapon. smile.gif BTW my stinking E-mail is down so I will be a bit late with my turns sorry 'bout that.

------------------

When one goes tear-assing around, one often ends up with a torn ass.

Hey guys, Just wanted to tell everyone that I am replacing Blue Macs. I am excited to be in and hope everybody well. To my group, please email me at bjr151@psu so that we can get started. I tried to email everybody but they all can back as not delivered. I hope this is only a problem on my part and not bad emails. Good luck to everyone.

Jester