CM2? What about Internet Play?!?

Email doesn't work too well without the Internet, so I'd say it's already in.

(Mace is right. There was a vote of sorts during the beta on wether we wanted the game sooner, or wanted to wait a month or so for TCP/IP and Lan play. We wanted the game, and the missing component has been promised in a patch. And CM2 is coming someday.)

Cool - I've just been totally jonesing to play via the net.

Can't find anyone who ever completes an email game - it just takes too long for them I guess.

I can't wait to play a real person in real time! The AI is great, but a real person - now that'll be GREAT.

Too bad more people don't know how great this game is!

One guy at work took a look at the graphic on battlefront's home page and figured it was some kind of totally cheesy game...

Cool - I've just been totally jonesing to play via the net.

Can't find anyone who ever completes an email game - it just takes too long for them I guess.

I can't wait to play a real person in real time! The AI is great, but a real person - now that'll be GREAT.

Too bad more people don't know how great this game is!

One guy at work took a look at the graphic on battlefront's home page and figured it was some kind of totally cheesy game...

Tcp/ip-LAN (ie Internet play) is the current focus of programing, so far that I know. Work on CM2 more than likely is in a very preliminary stage. Sorting through data, some early graphic work for units and such, but I doubt any significant CM2 specific programing work has started. Don't worry. We'll hopefully see Tcp/ip before sometime in October, or possibly early November, it will come. After that, unless a major game breaking bug rears it's ugly head, I'll bet programming will shift toward CM2.