WOW im supposedly two people in one!!!

Im posting an e-mail i posted to the individual who said im someone im not.

Im dam insulted.

Excuse me myname is Gary. Eevryone calls me GAZ.

SO what if i used that handle GAZ NZ and someone else has a simiiar e-mail address.

CPT. Stransky apparently has GAZ_NZ as his e-mail so im suddenly being told im him.

Excuse me but F#%k off!!!

Ive had this name for ages here.

I know of alot of people calld Gary here in NZ that use or are called GAZ., Gazzer etc

Its common for me to have trouble logging my names in as its a popular nick name, some people who are not called Gary even use it.

Gazzer, Gaz, GAZ NZ, GAZ_NZ are are common handles. Ive been pissed off with my isp as i could not get the GAZ e-mail address; i had to use GAZZER.

Some one took it. Bugger all u Stranksy's!!!

If some body else uses it so what?

It pisses me off cause im the Real Gaz here in NZ.

Do not insult me by calling me another person.

Sure we may be both from NZ but that just doesnt justify what u are saying. I would not call myself a german, u are insulting my tastes and preferences as a kiwi.

Becareful before u jump to conclusions and accuse people of things. So many NZers have this game now i know 8 people alone.

I feel pissed offf not only do people nick my Handles and e-mail names, im now being told im someone im not.

Any more insults and ill be challangeing people to matchs of honour.

Im e-mailing Cpt. F#%knuts to see if he wants a game cause hes pissed me off now.

If hes the person who took my nick on MSZONE ill kick him in the nuts.

Gary (GAZ)

------------------

Lo there to i see my father, Lo there do i see my Mother,and my sisters and my brothers,

Lo there do i see the line of my people back to the beginning,

Thou they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, In the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever....

Dude, calm down...

First, if the coincidence doesn't click with you then I don't know what will...

In your "profile" it shows you just registered today (08/30/00).

Capt. Stran's email closely matches your forum name.

With these two coincidences, your first post on the board defends ol Capt. and goes on to slightly insinuate that BTS harbors some sort of bias or bigotry toward NZers.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I wasnt going to post but hearing the BTS comment made me mad as im a NZer too.

BTS dont say NZers post differently.

That could be viewed as quite insulting!!

What are u insenuating?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So those three things added together do make it look like Capt thring to build support for himself using pseudo-forum members.

Yes, if I wanted to create multiple forum accounts to post with, I personally wouldn't be dumb enough to use a name that would anyway remotely be connected with one another, but I couldn't tell you how many times I've seen on other forums 2 or more "posters" that had different info, but the email they entered was exactly the same.

If it's not the case that you are the Captain in disguise, then welcome to the board, but careful with the language.

Excuse me i had to recently re register because My old name GAZ_NZ was setup on my misses pc in Auckland on her e-mail system.

I returned from there and live at present in Hamilton.

I wanted to post the other day and i coudlnt get me password for me old nick so i logged a new name without the _. Ive posted messages back along time ago. I had a biggie post regarding the russian front cm2 ages ago with GAZ_NZ. Ive seen Cpt. Stranksy on here for a while but im not sure how far back he goes.

Look it up ya self. I couldnt care less any more.

Like i said stop harressing people who havent done ****. Ive been accused of being people on chat lines when i wasnt befoee now this???

Hey why not trash NZers now!!

U seem to be enjoying that.

I thought trashing of nationalaties was banned on here.

------------------

Lo there do i see my father, Lo there do i see my Mother,and my sisters and my brothers,

Thou they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, In the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever....

Guest Big Time Software

OK, first of all... Gaz, calm down. It isn't worth getting so upset over. As for the way you post, it has been noticed by more people than just me that the style is pretty much a NZ thing. No judgement, other than it is damned hard to read more than a few sentences due to the unstructured nature and loose spelling. This is not a slight on NZers, rather an opinion.

Now... as for GAZ NZ being CAT STRANSKEY...

I just did some IP number checking and I for one am convinced that these are two different people. Although the circumstantial evidence of posting style, nicknames, ISPs, and Nationality would lead someone to suspect they are in fact the same person, the IP numbers suggest they are not.

I'll keep the thread open in case anybody wants to say "sorry". Otherwise, I would like to close this up.

Steve

Cheers BTS i appreciate that.

Finally someone who doesnt jump to conclusions.

Some weird things happen on the net.

HEHE to me alot anyways.

Do i hear a sorry from anyone?

------------------

Lo there do i see my father, Lo there do i see my Mother,and my sisters and my brothers,

already did, see above, even removed it k?

steve, don't mean to bitch, but if you hadn't locked up that other thread then this could've been resolved there, where it belonged. It's just that I usually open all the threads that interest me, and then read them and reply to them offline (internet connection here is still at a price where it is good advice to do so); maybe I'm just unlucky, but I have a feeling of more threads being locked up recently, since it has happened to me three times in the last week or so that I had prepared an entry into a thread and then found out that it got locked up. what is it with this locking-up? if people aren't interested in the topic anymore, then the thread will die away. And if there _is_ ongoing interest in a thread, then it shouldn't be locked up IMHO. again, don't mean to bitch it's just that it can be very frustrating, even if you don't have a reply that you can't post, if you simply read the locked-up thread and wish you could have contributed something.

btw just as a side note, IPs don't mean a thing, you can anonymize your IP or use one of them applets that even let you choose under which IP you appear. this is not meant as a jab against you, GAZ, sorry again.

[This message has been edited by M Hofbauer (edited 08-31-2000).]

hey.......i'm a Kiwi too...my spelling and sentance structure is beyond reproach! smile.gif...whatta u think we're all like those guys on "In Living Color"?...did u expect....

hey..i'm a Kiwi too..my vasculature in my repost....excuse me...compost....is testicular!

j/k

Fox

Guest Big Time Software

M Hofbauer, sorry about that. You are just in the wrong place at the wrong time smile.gif I only lock up a thread in order to stop posting to it for a reason. Usually this is because the thread has degenerated into flaming, or VERY close to it. If there is any real discussion going on, or good nature banter, I leave the thread open.

Gaz, the following does not imply that you are posting under two different names. Just want to give up some thoughts as they related to my IP tracking....

The numbers, going back several weeks, were consistantly the same for each account, but totally different from each other. Time stamps also suggested two people in two locations, not one person in one location. Of course, there are ways of posting under two different IPs, but you gotta really want to do this. Experience shows that people who want to spoof under a different account aren't that sophisticated smile.gif

Steve

[This message has been edited by Big Time Software (edited 08-31-2000).]