junior vs full member?

Guest Stabsfeldwebel

Guest Stabsfeldwebel

Saw that there is now a junior member status and full member status? whats the diff? but for god sakes don't answer if it means taking away just 1 min from finishing the game smile.gif

Well, according to Herr Schrodi it'd be Leprechaun wink.gif.. According to me it'd probably be "Target".

Seriously though, its good there aren't more "ranks" to posting since then some people would get into competitions to get higher ranks. It sounds absurd but I've seen it happen on other forums where more "ranks" were available.

You'd end up with people posting lots of stupid messages just to get their post totals up.

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Manager of Historical Research,

The Gamers Net - Gaming for Gamers

Guest TOBRUK

I was just going to say- I'm glad someone asked that question because I've been wondering, too. But--I hope to be playing the game long before I get to 30 posts.

On the other hand, the Y2K problem with my brain just got me two more. smile.gifsmile.gif

oops. sorry about the double post- same brain problem, but Fion will be along momentarily to nail me for it.. smile.gif

[This message has been edited by TOBRUK (edited 01-05-2000).]

Hmmm.. Does endlessly fretting over a posts and making 5 differnet trips to the 'edit' screen make that post count as 5? I'm not that frequent a poster, but if edits were taken into account...

You see what I mean?

[This message has been edited by Compassion (edited 01-04-2000).]