Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Note to SF on PBEM

Hey Mark! I want to apologize about the delay in our PBEM. I've sent 3 E-mails but you apparently haven't received them. Not an unusual situation with my server unfortunately.

Well , time to embarrass myself publicly, I guess. I apparently entered the wrong password on our setup, and I can't access the files. Yup, this idiot pretty much forgot his password. redface.gif If you'd like to send me a new setup that would be fine. If you are too busy I can simply enter the game as a loss on T-House. It's the least I can do. Sorry about the situation, and it won't happen again.

Glider

Do what I do, write your passwords on a piece of paper and tape it to the front of your monitor or put them into a notebook and leave it nearby.

------------------

Blessed be the Lord my strength who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight.

Sent the turn SF. Let me know if there are any problems.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wayne:

Do what I do, write your passwords on a piece of paper and tape it to the front of your monitor or put them into a notebook and leave it nearby.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, I branded it on the inside of my arm with a cigarette. Wish I had read your suggestion first. wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Glider Rider (edited 09-22-2000).]