Scenario bilder.

Guest Robert/1

Pretty much anything you can imagine. The scenario builder is the same one that BTS and the beta team used to build the original scenarios and operations that will ship. You can build your own operations as well as scenarios. You can create mountainous ranges, such as those in VOT, or you can simulate city fighting - pretty much anything is possible wink.gif

------------------

krm - King of useless posts;)

Guest Moiety

Imagine creating a huge city? I mean HUGE!

May be a little hard on the video card though, but wow would it be a long and interesting game.. hehe smile.gif

(Your panthers not so big anymore!)

Guest Robert/1

Moiety that sounds like a great idea only one problem it would take a long time to load commands.

Robert/1

Is the builder really the full version used to make CM? Or has it been stripped down for greater compatibility and less bugs, like Warcraft II's? Anyone who used WC IIs builder knows what I'm talking about, you couldn't do anything useful with it.

------------------

There is nothing certain about war except that one side won't win.

-Ian Hamilton 1920

Shijndel Road for kicks smile.gif

I see a bright future full of constantly changing battlefields. I think it's the raiders site that has the framwork set up for the "scenario depot" which looks to be a cool way of getting the scenarios out.