Qestion for Madmatt

Guest Rob/1

Now, since you've emailed me a few times I'm SURE you know about email.

Matt has email so I suggest you use that to contact him rather than littering the forum with a pointless post.

Email is a WONDERFUL thing, use it.

Which would be why you're hassling Matt about screenshots? You at least have the demo version, right? Take some shots from that until Matt has the time.

And actually Fionn, it might be rather amusing when Matt DOES respond to his request smile.gif

Joe

Not that anybody here cares, but you guys would be amazed at the quantity of people out there who will use email only in the most dire of emergencies. I'm in sales, and I've had customers call me and leave minute+ voice mails asking for a quote on a dozen different items, and it ALWAYS turns out that they've garbled a part number or two, so I have to call them, and they don't know, so they have to call the end user, who isn't in, so they leave a message, and then the next day the end user calls me and gives me the part number.

EMAIL PEOPLE! It's all written down and stuff, so there's no mishearing or garbled voice messages.

Argh.

DjB

Guest Madmatt

I see the love shared on this forum is still here

------------------

Wild Bill

Hey! You want piece of me old man!?! wink.gif

Rob/1, RELAX, I am too busy to do ANYTHING for people right now, But I will try and get you something soon...

YES this message has been CHANGED A LOT SINCE I ORIGINALY POSTED IT!!!!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 06-28-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 06-28-2000).]