How to use GeForce Shadowplay in CMBS

exsonic01

I faced serious input lag issue recently, and thanks to the Steiner, the "Instant Replay" i.e. Shadowplay option of GeForce Experience was the reason. I turned it off, and everything works normal.

Today, I found out that to enjoy CMBS with GeForce Experience Shadowplay (Instant Replay) or Record option, without the nasty input lag. With the Instant Replay ON, right click the CMBS icon, and "run as administrator". That is all. You could play CMBS with GeForce Shadowplay without the problem. 

19 hours ago, IICptMillerII said:

I actually have an issue with GeForce and CM. Basically it works with CMSF, but not with any of the other CM games. I've tried running them in admin mode but can't seem to get it to work. Anyone have any ideas?

You mean, GeForce Experience Instant Replay or Record is not working at all during those CM games? Did you upgraded GeForce experience and Driver to latest version? 

Yes. Everything is fully updated, but it just doesn't want to work with any of the CM games besides CMSF. If I alt+tab and then activate the recording it works, but it does not work while in game. It used to work in game. Not sure what changed. I've tried playing around with various settings but nothing seems to work. 

Sorry I can't directly help this issue, and I only have CMBS, which is working fine with GeForce Experience.... But if you could still record any of your CM games with Geforce Experience with Alt-tab, than I recommend to just do with it. It is inconvenient but still it works, isn't it?  

Check the key settings. I modified most of GeForce Experience's Keyboard Shortcuts because alt+something collides with CMBS menu options.