Add-on pack stuff........(BTS)

Guest mch

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by von Lucke:

Dead cows!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know, I posted that I wanted cows completely as a joke like 6-8 weeks ago! And my post went completely ignored. Now I swear I've seen 'dead cow' posts like 6-7 times. Where were all the dead cow freaks when I first posted? Out examining their leg-hold traps? smile.gif

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

Guest Michael emrys

"CM3 is Mediterranean.

Is Italy in the Med? Yes.

Are the Balkans in the Med? Yes.

Does N Africa border the Med? Yes.

So, unless I am mistaken, CM3 is slated to cover these three areas."

The problem with that is, as I tried to indicate earlier, that the fighting in North Africa was mostly fought with different equipment and TO&Es than the later campaigns, and it would make more sense to include it in the "early war" game. But whatever BTS feels comfortable in making, I expect I will enjoy.

Michael

I second Galland0's request for Brit MG armed jeeps. Not just SAS - the Paras also used them at Arnhem. Colonel Gough's jeep unit used light armour and mounted various MGs such as the twin Vickers 'K' gun.

Just another small point - why can't the Poles use Cromwells in CM? Even Divisions using primarily Shermans had Cromwells in the Armoured Recce Regt. Gen Stanislaw, GOC of 1st Polish AD used a famous Cromwell command tank, 'Hela', which had a horseshoe welded on the front fender in memory of his Polish cavalry origins.