What that's in the trees? A bird? A plane? A pillbox!!

Huge update at my webpage people!

I have 7,count em' 7, beautiful NEW screen shots from Combat Mission!! Not to mention CoolColJ's tweaked textures. Oh yeah these textures are painstakingly converted to Mac by Berlichtingen (sorry if I messed up your name).

I would like to thank Madmatt and the Combat Mission HQ for the pics. None of this is possible without BTS of course!!!

And sorry about the cheap ripoff of Madmatts subject lines.

------------------

Visit my Combat Mission for Mac page! Soon to have some exclusive screenshots courtesy of Madmatt!

cm4mac.tripod.com

[This message has been edited by Colin (edited 01-10-2000).]

Guest Madmatt

Oh God, please tell me my headlines don't sound that chessy?!? wink.gif

Ok ok the one about the pants was over the top but comeon! biggrin.gif

Madmatt out..

p.s. Colin, looks like you got some broken links in your thumbnails there pal (pics 3,6 and 7) and don't forget that CMHQ is both Fionn and Madmatt, he deserves just as much credit as I do (although I do wonder WHY sometimes?!?) rolleyes.gif

He hates when I say stuff like that!!!!

Madmatt out! cool.gif

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

UPDATE: ok, links are cleaned up but now you are missing the seventh picture and I hate to pick nits, but umm I only sent you 7 pictures not 8! biggrin.gif

By the way, what artistic genius took those pictures? They really are quite stunning! eek.gif

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 01-10-2000).]

God damn I'm an idiot!!!!

I can't beleive I messed up so much!!! THe seventh pic seems to be okay on my comp in both Netscape and IE. And Madmatt I sent you an email. Just saying incase u read this before you check your mail!

Sorry Fionn!

------------------

Visit my Combat Mission for Mac page! Soon to have some exclusive screenshots courtesy of Madmatt!

cm4mac.tripod.com

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Somebody who has dialup please tell me if the load times on the page is acceptable.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perfectly fine. Better, in fact, than CMHQ's times, no doubt because your ad-spam is in a separate window that I can close, whereas at CMHQ I always have to wait for that to load at the top before I get to the pictures.

-Bullethead

Man there is some steep terrain there!

I still think some of those vehicle textures need to be tweaked a bit :P They look like they've been scanned from a pic ...but no have no fear coolcolj is here wink.gif

------------------

------------------

CCJ

BLITZ_Force

My HomePage -----> www.geocities.com/coolcolj/

[This message has been edited by CoolColJ (edited 01-10-2000).]

I hate all those ads!

My suggestion though: When you first go to my main page simply click the window shade button on a Mac or minimize the window it's you're on a PC. That way the ad is out of the way and no more will come up.

Not sure about the scan CCJ but I don't think so.

------------------

cm4mac.tripod.com

[This message has been edited by Colin (edited 01-10-2000).]

Guest teutonic

If you hate those pesky ads I would heartily suggest a little program called Intermute. WWW.INTERMUTE.COM . Unfortunately it only works on win 95/98.

Teutonic

[This message has been edited by teutonic (edited 01-10-2000).]

Guest Madmatt

So you like those pics eh? Just something I whipped up for my new compadre Colin to get him started into the wonderful world of web development! rolleyes.gif

Sorry CMHQ takes awhile to load, I wish we didnt have to have the banner at top but its part of being a hosted site of TGN and at least it only loads ONCE and let me tell you, figuring that out was my first big sitewide tweak!

But you have to admit Fionn and I make it worth the load wait at least... biggrin.gif

Madmatt out... cool.gif

p.s. That terrain was created in about 2 minutes, I selected morning, fog, dense tress, modest (maybe heavy) Hills, and specified that I wanted a small map size and a rural (or maybe it was a village) setting, pushed the button and BOOM, 4 seconds later there was this beautiful landscape to play with, It's that easy guys!

------------------

combathq.thegamers.net

Guest Big Time Software

Cool shots, but I just spotted a booboo that I had to go and fix. Minor graphical glitch that would have been picked up during my intended final spot check of each and every vehicle. No biggie smile.gif

Steve

P.S. No, I am not going to tell you what I spotted wink.gif

Guest Stabsfeldwebel

STEVE STEVE STEVE does this mean that your close to your final graphical spot check?!?!?! I WANT AN UPDATE no nono THE VOICES they are speaking to me, please i must have an update to stop the voices!

Guest Madmatt

Please don't blame Colin for that King Tiger booboo, that was me, I thought I chose two different KT's but you know I may not have! confused.gif

Sorry for the mixup..

Madmatt out...

------------------

combathq.thegamers.net

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 01-11-2000).]

Ah Madmatt

Then I have to blame you, you ..... wink.gif

Seriously, I´m not blaming anybody here. You guys do a great job. Any intentions to do professional advertising as a profession ? wink.gif

Your teasing skills seem to get better and better the longer we have to wait for the release wink.gif

Helge

==============

Sbelling chequed wyth MICROSOFT SPELLCHECKER - vorgs grate!

- The DesertFox -

Email: desertfox1891@hotmail.com

WWW: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Capsule/2930/

Guest Madmatt

Aha, your assuming I don't do Professional Advertising now!

"Hey Boss, Did you See how GREAT I fixed that server?!?"

"Why sure, that was ME who ran that informative training session!"

"Oh, saving the company $380,000 a year? That was just something I came up with on my free-time."

I do it day in and day out... frown.gif

Madmatt out cool.gif

------------------

combathq.thegamers.net