I got my first panther kill ever ... amazing chase!

With the help of two daimler II's, I was able to to tackle an early VG command Panther. Usually I try to hide from them and take the green areas and leave them in the fields. Today I wanted to test my luck. It was the most adrenaline rushed 22 minutes  I have ever attempted on a battle so far. The panther would move so fast trying to find my guys, it was quit scary, knowing any minute the I could have been blown to oblivion. You would not believe what I called up for the job..

commandpanth.png

dmpanth.pnggmc.png

19 hours ago, montanaza said:

Very impressive bud. Would love to see the save game so I can watch! Can you upload it for us? ?

There is none. It just involved two diamlers flanking the panther and shooting at it's sides behind cover, this tied it down in the field at one point it rushed one of the diamlers i just backed it away form the hedges then slowly crept forward against them again. I called up the GMC half track because a sherman could not get there due to a StuG eyeballing the area he had to cross. I just put the target arc from the M3 GMC on hit again after the crew had bailed to insure it didn't operate. End of story.