National Interest on the T-90 Tank

Euri

Im  concerned about the laser beams that can shoot US javs down and also melt Discern HATO personnel and melt them. That and im extremely concerned about the BMP3M&M that has the detachable drone submarine that can deliver nukes to US ports if we let Shangri La join NATO. I read it in both Sputnik and RT so I know its true. Plus i heard Kettler investigates is gonna have a revelatory inrerview with Suvorov about German nuclear VBIED use beyond Kursk including capitalist HATO provocations using nuclear weapons on the hapless peace loving communists in Vietnam and Korea post WW2.

Of course this is nothing compared to how boned we are when Armata is released. I was made to understand the Armata is capable of time travel. Dont believe me? Watch Terminator one. The scenes in the future with the Robots. Not only can Armatas change shape like transformers but time travel as well! Yes those robots with lasers apparently are Armatas that the glorious Sov er Russian nation sent forward in time to destroy the HATO capitalist resistance before deactivating Skynet (which also cleverly aas made to target only HATO countries)

Edited by Sublime