CAS, Air controllers and UAVs

Euri

If I have an UAV above an area which has both blue and red targets and the air-controller operating the UAV orders an "Area Target" CAS mission, I am correct to supposed that the risk of blue-on-blue accidents will be signifantly reduced or, even better, excluded?

Hmm thats actually a really good question

Tho since im.somewhat of an expert myself having played DCS world for several months Id say no because I cant share targetting data to my plane from drones.

;)

A fellow DCS player!

You can actually share targeting data. at least with sharing a laser from a drone or JTAC on the ground. In the A-10 you need to set your TGP to "track laser" setting and it will actively search for a laser on the ground according to its code.

Lmao no it was a joke abt the thread where someone cited their harpoon experience as why they were right vs active duty military officers and the entire forum.as well.

But ya love DCS my multiplayer wont wrk tho and idk why and EDs help desk has been very unhelpful downright insulting actually. Nevertheless i got the huey down good. Mig 21 pretty good. All fc3 ac good. Ka 50 not so much. I rlly wish multiplayer would work id buy the sabre and ww2 planes but not if mp doesnt work