Shocked At Scenario Maker!

So I tired the scenario maker first time yesterday. I'm shocked how easy the scenario is to use in combat mission 2 games. I learned it in about 2 days, with experience using something similar on CM 1 games. looks professionally done, many options and it's not hard at all to learn. Awesome job.

Excellent news - another scenario designer is born.

It has a few quirks.  I am sure you will have a list of suggestions after a while.  But all in all you are right it is very powerful and not to hard to get started with.  One thing you will likely discover is that as you use it you get better and better at using it.  You learn techniques that make better maps and techniques that make better AI plans, such that once you are a few scenarios in you will think your earlier work needs to be redone to bring it up to your current standards. 

Have fun.