Issues with Towed pieces.

I was creating a scenario and I discovered that the 20mm AA piece can not be limbered to be towed.  I know much has changed since the humble beginning's of Combat mission.

Germans used them quite a bit, and if I am no mistaken they had wheels for towing.. many pictures of them.  I know this sounds nit pick but I have found the hard way that some scenarios you wish to make are impossible due to the fact that you can not tow weapons, with the exception of Inf. guns, and AT guns.  I have read many accounts where Hodge podgy mix of Flak elements and that of the Aufklärungs-Abteilung would sometimes act as rear guard, or maneuver to counter.

Anyways just slightly frustrated that some of the towed pieces are "Defensive only", and seems like either an oversight, or a shortcut from the original series.  I know many well flame me for being nit picky but I don't like to be limited.  One example for the need of towed AA (20mm or 37mm) is the fact that some maps are utterly huge, and although the effective range for both the 20mm and 37mm are good, sometimes they don't cover the entire map.. depending on the map. 

Anyways no big deal just limited on the use of certain equipment and scenario designs that's all.  My thanks to the Battlefront community for all your hard work, my post was not meant to be negative at all, I just now finally discovered that none of the AA guns can be towed.

Semper Fi.....

It would be nice yes. I am pretty sure that the decision not to make then limberable had to do with the separate wheels and the additional animations needed. It is a significant effort to code and they preferred to give us AA guns that didn't limber than delay more. 

It seems like a good wish list item to me. Perhaps if we bring it up once and a while it might make it in the list. We can hope.

It would be nice yes. I am pretty sure that the decision not to make then limberable had to do with the separate wheels and the additional animations needed. It is a significant effort to code and they preferred to give us AA guns that didn't limber than delay more. 

It seems like a good wish list item to me. Perhaps if we bring it up once and a while it might make it in the list. We can hope.

Yes that would be nice indeed.  Towed AA weapons are nice to have, hard to see and can rip apart light vehicles and infantry.., as they have a extremely lower silhouette than the AA vehicles.  Anyways yes maybe they can update a few of the pieces later, as it is, I will have to work with what I have... which is a lot and again, this game is wonderful for scenario designers, but we always want more...

Cheers!