Missile launched from which direction

permanent666

I'm no expert but it looks like it came from the direction the camera man is at at 0:25, the dirt splits the corner of the building which I think was caused by the missile coming directly at that corner. I think it would make more sense to fire at a building at and angle to get more than one side of coverage because it looks concrete, but then again I'm not sure how the angle and deflection works for missiles and buildings. I understand tanks better lol. I'm no expert, that just looks like it to me. Looking forward to more accurate and detailed posts.

Edited by Ketsa

I can't comment on the specifics of that system but I think we can all agree that they were pretty lucky it fell short a few feet

Was anyone injured inside the building? It looks abandoned, was that out of fear of another missile or did the missile cause some sort of structural problems which made it unsafe?

Edited by Ketsa