Fully tricked out US SOF, etc. pics

Guys,

Brother Charles was telling me about a guy he knew who used to work for a firearms firm and wound up, through various meanderings, in photos (if that's the right term) by an outfit called Straight8 Photography, which specializes in highly dynamic, super hi res imagery of SOF (SEALs for sure; doubtless others), SWAT, First Responders and such. Neither my brother nor I know what the actual process involves,  but the resultant visuals are stunning, and they've been seen on magazine covers, in games, portraits, weapon ads and more. There are images on Straight8 of fully tricked out SOF door kickers, some dressed in such a spectral way as to be deeply disturbing in daylight, never mind at 4 AM. Straight8 has some very interesting clients, including JSOC! If you're pining for US SOF in CMBS, these should both whet your appetite and frustrate you no end. Also, there is a photo composite graphic war comic called Red Bloods available, with several issues for free. 

Regards,

John Kettler