ATGMs against infantry and in area target mode

Nefron

So, I was playing "Going to town" as the attacking Russians, and I've got eyes on a nice little group of Ukrainian infantry. One of my Metis-M teams is in a good position to fire at them.

Now, it's a two man ATGM team, and both soldiers are armed with AKs in addition to the launcher. When I order them to attack the enemy infantry, either directly or using the target area command, they both start shooting their rifles first, then one of the soldiers shuffles around for a bit and launches the missile while the other is still shooting. This completely ruins the element of surprise that I wanted to achieve, and the whole of Ukraine opens up at my ATGM team. 

Ideally, what I wanted them to do is to fire the missile without a warning, and scoot out of there, Syria style. Is there any way to achieve this?