Where to get CM Helper?

Getting back into CMBN with an opponent and I see H2HH has been replaced with CM Helper, but all I can find is dead links to it.  I have H2HH but I cannot seem to figure out how to link it to Dropbox anymore.  Is Dropbox online only now or something?  I seem to recall a tray icon for it and everything transferring smoothly without my input when I last used it.  Now I have to login to the site every time and manually transfer my turns to dropbox.  

You can get it here: http://gregories.net/CMHelper/User Manual/CMHelper.html?GettingStarted.html

or the alternative helper app I wrote - link in my sig.

As for drop box you need a client application available from them to automatically copy files to your HD.

Thanks for the reply.  The d/l link to the program in the above link is dead.  No worries though, I got it from my opponent, reinstalled the newest version of Dropbox, and everything seems to be going smooth now.