Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Into the Breach-DAR

Euri

This is my first attempt to record and upload a "during action report". It is the "Into the Breach" battle, with me as Blue agaist the AI. I have uploaed just the terrain analysis and the planning phase of the battle. Please note that (a) I have no real military experience whatsoever and (b) no experience at all with movie editing. As a result my thought process may at times sound chaotic and idiosyncratic. Further I have not edited the footage at all. The full recording is 3hrs(!). This this just the first 20mins of tedious planning . If you think this is moderately interesting, I could try and upload the rest (which admittedly was an interesting battle)

Enjoy (?!)

https://youtu.be/3z2w5CMJDQQ

PS: Kudos to @Imperial_Grunt and @sburke for the battle map and desing

Edited by Euri

Thanks Euri, I will definitely check it. I like seeing how folks process and problem solve the tactical challenges in scenarios. 

Have fun!

You are welcome. I will upload also the action phases of the gameplay, as I realize that my micro-management during the orders phase might bore to death all but the most addicted amongst this community. 

Thanks for the feeback.

The reason I am have not uploaded the rest is that the project file has been corrupted and I need to do it all over again.  Actualy I do not think there is much to say. Except only where and why I have ordered an artilllery mission which bocomes also obvious if one follows the movie. The initial set up, the one chosen at the planning phase worked and resulted in a surrender at some point. The rest, is interesting but only as a tactical handing of the situation.