Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Delay in Artillery Missions - Adjusting

Euri

Has anyone noticed the following: Is it a bug?

Playing a mission as Russian, I issued orders at the beginning for some artillery barrages setting delay at 15mins. I have choosen long or maximum, with the intention at some point to adjusting the fire to hit other locations with would have been brought under FO survaillance at the time. The barrage started as planned and a few minutes after I order the adjustment. To my suprise the delay as also applied to the adjusted time which as a result would take place in 15mins! I dont think it should be that way. The delay is for mission start and not to be applied at every adjustment of the same fire mission

<Snip> The barrage started as planned and a few minutes after I order the adjustment. To my suprise the delay as also applied to the adjusted time which as a result would take place in 15mins! I dont think it should be that way. The delay is for mission start and not to be applied at every adjustment of the same fire mission

The UI is a little confusing.  The original delay remains in the mission parameters but does not apply to the adjust missions once the original mission has begun.  The below screenshots are from my CMBN training map but concept is the same.  

Arty-Delay-Adjust1_zpsgtagfpun.jpg

Arty-Delay-Adjust2_zpsgqgdhzgi.jpg

Arty-Delay-Adjust3_zpsdyhuvcxq.jpg

The new adjusted mission fires two minutes after being adjusted.  The UI still shows the original 15 minute delay.

Arty-Delay-Adjust4_zpsmkcbf5sk.jpg

Edited by MOS:96B2P