Windows10

Please forgive me if this has been addressed before - but haven't played in awhile.  Just got a new laptop with Windows 10 - is the game compatible with this OS?  Also, can someone provide a link to the install instructions/order when I go to put this on the laptop.  I had the expansions, vehicle pack and 3.0 upgrade when my old PC decided to die.

Thanks for any help.  

Switching to Windows 10 had no effect on any of my Combat Mission titles. They all still work perfectly. I have only the ww2 titles though -- the main three, plus CW Forces, Market Garden, Gustav Line, the Vehicle Pack, and all version upgrades.

As to the install procedure, you'll definitely want to hear from someone who's certain, but I think you'll just need to download the most recent version of CMBN, which has all files and the master installer for all modules. You then just enter all the serial numbers and activate them one by one. (There should be a shortcut in your Start Menu called "Activate Modules.")

Edited by sttp
oops

As to the install procedure, you'll definitely want to hear from someone who's certain, but I think you'll just need to download the most recent version of CMBN, which has all files and the master installer for all modules. You then just enter all the serial numbers and activate them one by one. (There should be a shortcut in your Start Menu called "Activate Modules.")

Spot on.  When you first install it will ask for your game key - the 3.0 upgrade key.  After that  you run the short cut Activate Modules once for each module or pack you have an enter its key.  There have been a handful of issues with the upgrade to Win10 but I don't think any more than usual.  If things go sideways open a support ticket and you will get the help you need.