Cross of Iron Theme Hänschen klein

ChappyCanuck

Hey guys.  I have tried using Jorge's "Cross of Iron Theme Hänschen klein" music mod but it isn't working.  I have placed it in the z folder like all the other mods, but the original score still plays and not this great song from the movie. I am using an iMac with latest OS in case that matters.  I have tried deleting and re-installing the mod a couple of times with no success. Ideas?

I'm no mac expert but I seem to recall that sound files that work on PCs are not guaranteed to work a Mac (and probably visa versa) so sound modders need to make sure certain parameters are met with sound files.  If you do some searching along those lines I hope you can find the threads where this was discussed and who the experts are in making things work.

I'm no mac expert but I seem to recall that sound files that work on PCs are not guaranteed to work a Mac (and probably visa versa) so sound modders need to make sure certain parameters are met with sound files.  If you do some searching along those lines I hope you can find the threads where this was discussed and who the experts are in making things work.

Thanks Ian....I didn't realise that sound mods were an issue, since visual mods always worked for me. Cheers!