Just downloaded 1.5 Breakthrough, but have not noticed changes reflected in the manual(s) or am I just not seeing them?

Another question: Is 1.5 looking back and including all the previous patches too? Or, Do I have to download each one (version) separately?

Thanks, Bob

• 3 weeks later...

My printer is on strike, so I thought I was being brilliant by bringing the game cd's to a print store (Staples Stores are fairly reasonable) to have them produce copies of the manuals. Not so fast! They would have to download the whole game in order to do a print or prints, that's a NO-NO for them to do (guess the managers don't like employees playing games on store computers, thus not getting nothing done, that's funny for that's what I do every day). :P   Damn it, went home thinking of a solution.. :mellow:   Ahhh!  I know what I can do!  I'll burn a manual onto a blank disk, then bring that back to the store, I'm all excited now! :D   Another problem, my pc won't burn the manual onto a disk (CD-R 700MB), :o  never burned a disk before in the 16 years owning computers, so I am at a loss on what to do? :huh:   Maybe I need one of those special disk burning devices installed into pc, don't know?  Back to square one..... :( ????

Gee!  I wish these games came with printed manuals!!!!  :wub:  Or, at least have a way for a print shop to download the manual without a lot of fuss from the game cd! :rolleyes: Heck, I'd buy a manual if you had a spare one.... :)

PS, Next time you put a game out there, give it a little more thought as to how a customer can have a printed manual. ;)

Edited by operating

My printer is on strike, so I thought I was being brilliant by bringing the game cd's to a print store (Staples Stores are fairly reasonable) to have them produce copies of the manuals. Not so fast! They would have to download the whole game in order to do a print or prints, that's a NO-NO for them to do (guess the managers don't like employees playing games on store computers, thus not getting nothing done, that's funny for that's what I do every day). :P   Damn it, went home thinking of a solution.. :mellow:   Ahhh!  I know what I can do!  I'll burn a manual onto a blank disk, then bring that back to the store, I'm all excited now! :D   Another problem, my pc won't burn the manual onto a disk (CD-R 700MB), :o  never burned a disk before in the 16 years owning computers, so I am at a loss on what to do? :huh:   Maybe I need one of those special disk burning devices installed into pc, don't know?  Back to square one..... :( ????

Gee!  I wish these games came with printed manuals!!!!  :wub:  Or, at least have a way for a print shop to download the manual without a lot of fuss from the game cd! :rolleyes: Heck, I'd buy a manual if you had a spare one.... :)

PS, Next time you put a game out there, give it a little more thought as to how a customer can have a printed manual. ;)

How to burn a CD.

You could use a USB-Stick for the same purpose, of course.

Edited by xwormwood