Which Campaigns are bugged?

After making it past the first few missions in Kampfgruppe Engle before realizing it was bugged and had to download the new fixed one.

I would just like to confirm what other campaigns have been bugged since 3.0???

I understand there is a battle pack on the horizon to fix this but I would like to play another CMBN campaign, and I would like one that currently isn't bugged with 3.0, getting my ass handed to me in Kampfgruppe Engle without realizing I was suppose to have tanks was lol at first but I don't really want to go through this again.

Thx.

I have all modules vehicle packs.

I would like to play another CMBN campaign, and I would like one that currently isn't bugged with 3.0, 

I am currently fighting my way through Road to Montebourg Redux.  AFAIK this is a good one.  Enjoying it so far.  A link to a thread discussing it is below. 

http://community.battlefront.com/topic/103417-new-file-at-the-repository-the-road-to-montebourg-revised-2012-05-27/?hl=%2Broad+%2Bmontebourg