Quick Battle Troops With Points But Not In Scenario Editor?

Hi all. Been a while since I've been here since returning. Just having so much fun with CMBN.

If you remember CMBB, when designing a scenario, your troops all had point totals. This made it very easy to make sure you balanced the scenario between both sides.

I notice in CMBN that when doing Quick Battles and assigning troops manually, the points for each type of troop still exists but when using the scenario editor the points appear to be missing.

If so, why? If not, is there a way to turn the feature on?

I'm having a little trouble balancing scenarios because I don't have the points system as a guide anymore.

If it was removed, I'm curious as to why.

Thanks for any info you can give me about this issue.

The thing with scenarios is that they can have so many other factors tilting the balance that BFC consider a simple points total meaningless, whereas QBs are a more structured and consistent environment, so points are meaningful there. Plenty of people disagree, and I can't see how it can hurt, myself. It's been asked for before, but BFC haven't said they will consider putting a points total in for scenarios.