which file contains the textures for bocage banks/risings?

I'm compiling my own terrain texture mod and like to change one last thing: the texture right underneath the elevated bocages is way to bright. Could anyone tell me which exact file I have to change? My plain grass textures etc. are working well - but the ground right underneath the bocage is too bright. Thanks for help!

The texture under bocage actually looks like the standard grass texture. It has the same problem like other grass textures when beein put on a steep slope. The berm under the bocage is such a slope. While the texture looks fairly normal on the sunny side, it´s considerably looking brighter on the reverse, not directly sun lit side. No idea, what causes this disturbing effect as it looks like two suns shining from opposite directions. Here´s some example map with bocage and a 2m deep ditch at default 09:00 AM (sun at upper left corner):

BrightShadow1_zpszh8llyzs.jpg

BrightShadow2_zpsl5jhhqbj.jpg

Thank you very much for your reply and the illustrating screenshots! So it's basically a "lighting" problem and can't be avoided with another texture. I already thought something like that. So there's no sense in desaturating/darkening the standard texture further more. 

By the way: Could you tell me in which stock BRZ files I can find the stock/standard textures that came with the vanilla game? I know there's a thread with a file containing a list of all files - however I'm not able to decompress it without failures :( Again thank you very much.

Can´t tell if that´s an ingame limitation, or maybe a problem with certain GFX cards, or settings. Turning on/off shaders or shadows ingame, has no effect on the lighting problem. So I think tweaking textures will have not much of an effect either. I already tried "Wolfe reduced shimmer terrain" mod and it does some its purpose (reducing shimmer effect), but does not change excessive lighting on reverse slopes. From my testing it´s limited to from 07:45 - 09:30 to 18:30 - 22:45 (6. september, clear day setting example). In these cases the sun lighting comes at very shallow angle and steep slopes perpendicular to the sun light source, appear to be lit again from the backside, right through the terrain mesh so to say.

Base terrain textures....think these are in NormandyV100A/B and/or V210 MarketGarden a/b.