All Join the Church of New Scenarios...

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Welcome all and be seated...Tonight we shall discuss the meaning of the one truth....It is a truth that came to the chosen few this past Friday evening...

Yea once upon the land did walk the blessed one. And the people were in rapture by its truth...But some that were brave of heart and pure in character came upon the blessed one and beseached him:

"Oh Blessed One, may our unworthy ranks be enriched with the coming of yet another?"

and the Blessed Ones appointed guardian of the faith responded with this message:

" smile.gif"

This is the word and the word is this!

I will devote my life now to the study of " smile.gif"....What mysteries does the " smile.gif" hold? What wonders will be revealed to those that fully understand the Great Ones " smile.gif"?

So now, I ask of you, bow down before the one true " smile.gif" and hail its coming! The rapture is at hand and only the chosen few will gain paradise. This is my quest, my mission...I give all to the mighty " smile.gif"....We seek only enlightenment! Would that the appointed guardian shed more light into our dark places of the soul....

Give to us the faithfull the meaning of " smile.gif"!!!

The message brought to you by the CHURCH OF THE HOLY AND MYSTERIOUS " smile.gif"

Madmatt out and totaly out of control

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 11-15-99).]

Guest Madmatt

WITNESS...A MIRACLE!!!!

The Almighty has stricken all references to the heretic by the name of 'Nahgerwhatiznamethingydoohickymabob' and its Unholy thread! Now all is right with the world once again! smile.gif

Madmatt out, and I know this sounds corny, but Guys (and girls too) I Love you man! smile.gif

Madmatt, spreading the love since 1809...