Interactive Scenario Livestream

I've finally figured out how to live stream on Twitch Tv, and I thought of an interesting idea:

Cooperative multiplayer might not be in the game yet, but we can do the next best thing. While live streaming a Combat Mission scenario, the audience can fill in roles as subordinate commanders. We could use the chat feature to have people issue orders for each turn, and the results would be played out live in real time. Depending on the size of the audience, and the size of the scenario, we could have people fill in all the way down to assistant team leader positions.

This concept would depend on having enough interest, and finding a scheduled time that would work for the most number of people. I really just wanted to sound off about this idea, and to get a feel for any interest in it.

So if this sounds like something fun to do, or if you have questions/comments, please post them.

That's all for now.