BTS could sell T shirts and mouse pads to make money?

Yeah and I would like a movie based on the game and a cup and an ashtray and a cap and why not a bumber sticker.. yes that would be cool. Why not run for president while you're at it?

I sure would buy everything i promise. Well maybe not, but I will buy the game. The other stuff I don't really need because I got all that (except the movie maybe).

Actually, we need a good "Combat Mission Grognard" bumpersticker, so that we can identify each other in real life, and perhaps make new friends. There is a precedent for this in the Aubrey-Maturin bumperstickers for fans of Patrick O'Brian. Go to this site, http://www.sea-room.com/ , and click on the "The Aubrey-Maturin Bumpersticker" link for an image and more info.

Hardcore fans of POB know that they have found a kindred spirit when they spot one of these, and sightings are quickly reported to the Searoom-l mailing list. Perhaps we could use the same sort of thing around here.

Finally, if you have never read any of POB's Aubrey-Maturin novels, I both pity and envy you. Pity for not having yet read them, and envy for not having yet read them. Grognard Age of Sail novels at their finest.

------------------

Brad "Supertanker" Wohlenberg

This post has been edited due to extreemly bad taste it contained.

You are free to enjoy what remains.

[This message has been edited by Lokesa (edited 11-28-99).]