Can't find my 1st CMBS QB account

I've looked and looked, but I can't find my first CMBS QB AAR, and brain fog's only made the problem worse. I need it because I have (gasp) managed to play another clear through, this time as the Russians, and would like to keep all my QBs in the same thread. Have lots of pics showing the battle as it unfolded, together with some of the combat achievements from both sides. Thanks for the help!

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler

Bil,

Not a problem, considering I didn't do a great job with the title! The issue itself is bugging me, because I know I described what happened and posted it, evidenced by "Tree growing through roof of Abrams"  and "Bug Report--Maybe : 4 Second Kill Chain" posts on CMBS Tech Support. Both drew upon things I noticed in the very QB I can't find.

(notices something in those posts, goes off and returns, exultant)

Found it! Never in a million years would I have found it by title search (who searches under "brutal glitch?"), but I noticed the dates of the Tech Support posts and went back in with a severely delimited Advanced Search by my name and a period covering about a week (Feb 9-15, with the trouble report dates in the middle). Top of the results! In looking at it, I think it best to start a John Kettler vs CMBS thread and simply include the formerly missing part. That way it'll be immediately clear what the thread is about. 

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler