Caen Expansion price

Don't know if someone is still monitoring this forum but I already asked this question to Battlefront's customer service an nobody answered.

What's the actual price for the Caen Expansion for TOW 2 Kursk?

It says on the website it is 5$ but when you go in and try to purchase it, it shows it costs 15$. To add a bit more confusion, it says it costs 25$ on the dropdown list where you can choose if you want download or mail delivery.

So... how much does this actually cost? 5$? 15$? 25$?

Thank you.

The 'drop down list' prices will NOT show any sales price. They remain at the original price and can't be modified to show a change in the price (as far as I'm aware). However the price that shows in the 'Cart' should be accurate (it will be what you are charged). In this case there is a discrepancy with what is advertised ($5; $20 off of the original $25 for 'mail delivery' or 'download only' purchases) and what shows up in the Cart ($15).

If you have submitted this discrepancy to the Battlefront Helpdesk, then that should be sufficient. The responsible party should get the email and make the necessary corrections at some point.  The price will need to be modified one way or the other. Whether it is $5 or actually $15. You will want to wait until that is fixed (assuming that $5 is the actual price) before ordering, since I assume there may be unnecessary complications in attempting to get you a partial refund (if the price is actually $5). I'm not sure when or if you will get an email back from the Helpdesk about this issue since it isn't a standard support issue that the staff can quickly answer.