Nice collection of Russian wartime pics & a question

Found this GPW photo series in a sidebar while looking at an article on ice tanks. It has some familiar pics, as well as a bunch I'd never seen. I particularly like the officer bringing a 45 mm ATG forward (ATG being pushed with trails raised, sort of like a wheelbarrow) and the soldiers who look to be building a bunker with artillery fire geysering the nearby ground. But I'm really curious about these AFVs in column in pic #3. I think these are trophy vehicles, and they appear to have Panzer 38T running gear. Anyone know what these are? My best guesses? Gunless Marder III, Gunless(?) Grille M or 38T Munitionpanzer. In any event, this Czech 38 tank site is first rate. 

Regards,

John Kettler

• 3 weeks later...

This is a guess. To me they look like Marders III, either with the Barrel removed after capture or removed prior as a command vehicle. I seen PIII's with fake barrels before, but never hear of a marder command vehicle.

Now they being used as a an armoured personnel carrier.

Edited by Ardem