AAR's?

Sten

What happend to them?

I used to look forward to these things with shinier eyes than a kid at christmas time. And I used to get it every day! smile.gif

But now there's been only one in the last week.

Is Fionn or Martin ill? Did any of their computers break down? Did they TIRE of the game? (No, scratch that. That's too unthinkable.) Is it like a pusher-thing, first 31 turns for free, rest of them for only $5 a piece? wink.gif

Sten

Guest Big Time Software

Actually Sten, Fionn is ill (or maybe he is faking it because of what happened smile.gif). I just emailed with him a little while ago and he is trying to finsish up a batch. Martin is way ahead of him smile.gif

Steve

He'd better get well; he's supposed to get married in a couple of days.

(Pastor) "Do you Fionn Kelly take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

(Fionn) "I...BLEEEAARRGHHH"

Several people in attendance pass out, mayhem ensues, and both Fionn and his bride-to-be must proceed through the remainder of the ceremony wearing their bathrobes.

DjB

I see from the thread list that the AARs up to #30 are already being discussed... but I don't see any AAR posted beyond round 17, and managed to find 18 and 19, too (by manually editing the URLs).

How can I find the AARs #20(+)???

------------------

PGP key ID: 0xBCD59BA1

I strongly recommend the use of encryption software for e-Mail contacts. Ensuring privacy makes people feel better :o)