Please, a new demo scenario for Christmas???

Major Tom is right,

I once heard a great quote which sums up development and release dates.

I have my own version which goes a little like this.

"The game will be released just as soon as we pry the code from the cold, dead hands of our programmers."

The inference is that coders never like to let go since there's ALWAYS stuff to tweak.

In most companies the money guys get to make the call on shipping dates but not so at BTS hence it's being kept back until they think its ready.

I guess this is like Bungie and a few other companies who just say. "It'll ship when its ready"

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Manager of Historical Research,

The Gamers Net - Gaming for Gamers

Back to the original question smile.gif

Giving that we, the unwashed public, won't get our grubby hands on the real game until at least February (maybe we'll get the gold demo in January), I'd rather this was delayed by a day or two in order to give us a couple more scenarios to play with over the holiday.

Howsabout a big map, rolling terain with only a few trees for cover. A large Allied infantry and tank force attacking a viliage held by weak German forces supported by a couple of tigers. Bagsy I play Germans first smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Major LardLad (edited 12-18-99).]

DEAR SANTA _ STEVE

I know that we've been reasonably good little Grognards, so I hope that instead of that large bag of spent shell casings that you had in mind for us, that you might consider instead; the new scenario boxed set limited edition. Of course the box is unimportant its whats inside that counts :-P Ahh the the exasperations of joy upon opening our newly aquired gift pack would ring out throught the battlefields. The astonishment of the soldiers to see them forced into battle once again over the holidays, blood and steel carange on the new fallen snow - as a massive tank engagement errupts across the wintery plains. Screams of excitement as men fight through the burning streets of of yet another European city. Then theres sleeply little hamlet where the rear eschelon thought they were safe for the hoildays - no rest for the wicked. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.......... I wont hit my little brother anymore I promise!

OK but seriously I know this is asking maybe a little much - BUt one really sweet engrossing, encompassing battle that could just.... suppress this damn addiction you 've created lol :)

OR on second thought s how bout just letting us prepays have the beta version that the tester s got smile.gif

I do wish yOu guys a wonderful Holiday regardless - THis game has made my year! How in thehell im going to fit my studies in is scary:-P

SS_PanzerLEader.........out