release date & kick butt game

Truly amazing game, for a long time now i've been a avid table top wargame player, my friends and I have spent hours setting up the countryside for one battle. This game has everything I could want in a wargame, and the point of view is remanisant of Myth but put into the genre of "saving private ryan" kudos to the developers of this game, I hope that you guys have a good ad dept so more people will know about this game, which in my humble opinion is a huge leap for this type of game.

2nd thing is, when is the release date?!? I've already played both scenarios at least 3 or 4 times each and just drooling for the final version, so come on smile.gif when is it?

I was thinking about this earlier today. When the game is finished, will BTS duplicate all of the preorders before they ship the first one?

If they do it this way, everyone, except the overseas guys, will get the game at about the same time.

Another question that popped into my head. As soon as the game goes gold, will the real demo be released? This would give us something to do while we wait for our copies of the game.

Jason