Anti tank teams and ammo

Sure this must have been answered before but I can't find in any of my searches. So apologies if this is an old one - I haven't done CM in a while.

Two bazooka teams; both take casualties. So I now have one team of one man and a bazooka, and another team of one loader with four rockets but no bazooka. Can I somehow get these two to work together? They can't form into a single team (as far as I'm aware) but can one load for the other?

Thanks in advance (sure it's an oldie).

John, your live team member should be able to go back to their dead/incapacitated teamates and perform buddy aid. It may take a few turns of waiting and I'm not 100% sure it will work but they should be able to pickup extra ammo and, in the case of the loader without the bazooka, possibly get the bazooka back.

And it's worth mentioning that starting with the Market Garden module, the ammo sharing of heavy weapon teams has been changed. They are now able to share ammo from ammo bearer teams outside of their organic unit. I don't think this applies to bazooka teams since they're not a heavy weapons team.