RT Crashes

I have two problems.

I used to have no problems starting RT. After the patch, I started the game but it continually crashed. After moving Mods in and out about 20 times, I have figured it comes down to the mod for base textures. Of course I have renamed it to make sense of my filing system for all my mods and have no idea who has created it but it also has another folder inside for Ground Mini and another for Water.

1. Is there a high def mod for the base tiles that will now work for RT with latest patch?

Another thing that is sort of irritating is when I try to sign in to the forums. I put my Name and PW and hit enter and it puts me back in the page asking for my ID/PW? It can take quite a few tries or me having to go to another BF page before it recognizes me and allows me to post.

2. Anyone else experience this problem?

3. Anyway around this?

Jason

I have two problems.

I used to have no problems starting RT. After the patch, I started the game but it continually crashed. After moving Mods in and out about 20 times, I have figured it comes down to the mod for base textures. Of course I have renamed it to make sense of my filing system for all my mods and have no idea who has created it but it also has another folder inside for Ground Mini and another for Water.

1. Is there a high def mod for the base tiles that will now work for RT with latest patch?

Another thing that is sort of irritating is when I try to sign in to the forums. I put my Name and PW and hit enter and it puts me back in the page asking for my ID/PW? It can take quite a few tries or me having to go to another BF page before it recognizes me and allows me to post.

2. Anyone else experience this problem?

3. Anyway around this?

Jason

1. Aris terrain mod ( i think thats what you are looking for)

2.i did, for months, untill i realised i can press ' remmeber me'' button and it dissapeared soon after