3.11 and MODS

So updated to the latest version including the vehicle pack.

Continued playing an ongoing CMBN (Brits v Krauts) game no problem.

Tried the same with a CMMG (Brit Paras v Krauts) game and crashed at the 34% load stage. Only way I could get it to work was to remove the Z folder with all my mods.

Rather than go through them one at a time anyone have any ideas what sort of MOD it is likely to be? Its obviously only something that affects the MG module.

I updated to 3.11 as the directions said and noticed the text was screwy. Started removing mods and that didn't fix the problem. Ended up removing the Z folder reinstalling the update and added the mods back and everything is fine.

I'm still trying to work through the Red Thunder patch which has ruined a few h2h games.

I'm gunna have to give BF a D- for this round of patches.

Try playing the game for some time without any mods and see if you get any CTD's regardless. If not then I don't know why Aris's mod would cause this. Mord for example is the only user who reported ahving issues when he applied Juju's certain icons from his UI mod. Maybe something awry is going with you too.

When you say reinstall - what did you do?

Cheers

In my case I just had to reinstall the 3.11 update and then added back the z folder with all mods i used previously and it all looks good now.

RT on the other hand is still a mess. Some of my previous h2h game are fine while others still get to 26% then the game stops working.